Do you have the GUTs in you? – This is a common question that may challenge you when you have to face a problem or come across a tough possibility that you may want to win. It’s quite a challenging question indeed. And, have you ever wondered what exactly is the GUT? Let’s have a look at it. It is a gastrointestinal tract which helps in the digestion, absorption, and the assimilation of the food in the digestive tract. But, remember your gut may get affected if you have a gastrointestinal disorder, such as irritable bowel syndrome or (IBS). Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder that occurs when the inflammation of the lining of the gut leads to increased peristalsis or decreased motility affecting the digestive, absorption, and assimilation power of the intestine.
When the internal lining of the stomach gets inflamed, it leads to decreased motility or increased motility of the peristaltic movement, thereby weakening the digestive power. The question is how to strengthen this digestive power so that it promotes proper absorption and assimilation of all essential minerals. The gut is your inner core and the strength of the abdominal wall, and its muscles form the digestive tract. This digestive tract performs various functions. The capability of the digestive tract to perform its function efficiently is dependent on the functional capacity of your body which is associated with the heart and brain that provide the blood flow and the oxygen supply to the body parts and other functions to work in coordination and harmony. So, it is important to strengthen the functional capacity of the guts in you.
IBS has a wide range of symptoms and causes. If you have chronic and recurrent episodes, it’s something that needs to be taken care of. It’s the intestinal discomfort that disrupts the daily schedule. Although there is no cure for IBS, there is a way to improve its relief in the symptoms and effects.
Causes of IBS
- Poor and skipped meals
- Erratic eating habits: Late meals
- Spicy outside food
- Overly sensitive colon
- Irregular diet
- Severe infection, such as gastroenteritis
- Changes in the gut microflora
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
Symptoms of IBS
- Cramping pain in the abdomen
- Excess flatulence
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Mucus in stool
- Several bouts of infection
- Weight loss
- Rectal bleeding
- Unexplained vomiting
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Unexplained Iron deficiency anemia
Triggers of IBS:
- Food: The role of food allergy or intolerance to food is the main cause of IBS. However, many people have worse IBS symptoms because they are intolerant to glucose, wheat, citrus fruit, beans, cabbage, and carbonated drinks.
- Stress: Most people experience stress and that’s the triggering factor for IBS. Stress might aggravate stress symptoms and IBS discomfort.
- Hormones: Women are twice likely to have hormonal imbalance as compared to males. Many women experience discomforting symptoms getting worse during the menstrual periods.
Risk Factors for IBS:
- Early-onset: Are you young? Many people have IBS before the age of 50.
- Estrogen therapy: Are you female? Estrogen therapy before or after menopause can put you at a higher risk of IBS.
- Heredity: Do you have a family history of IBS? Genes play an important role in the development of this health condition, and people with a family history of this condition are more prone to IBS.
- Stress, Anxiety, & Depression: Individuals having Depression, Anxiety disorder, and other mental issues are at higher risk of developing IBS.
IBS leads to poor quality of life and disrupts your normal functional capacity. So, it is necessary to address the root cause of IBS. The best solution to treat IBS is homeopathy.
Homeopathic Management for IBS:
Homeopathy is safe, effective, and gentle on your gastrointestinal and digestive tract, which is a very important factor when it comes to treating it from the root cause. It is a perfect management of homeopathy that works at the root level, thereby correcting the root cause as well as promoting the recovery from the symptoms i.e. provide symptomatic relief. You receive relief in IBS only when your gut receives a gentle treatment. Your gut needs tender love care rather than side-effects of antacids or Proton Pump inhibitors, which cause a variety of side-effects and cruelty to the gut. Treat your gut on top priority, just like your heart and brain, as it contributes to the functional capacity of harmony and coordination of various functions. Treat your gut from the root by rectifying the functional capacity of your gut.
So, if you happen to suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), count on homeopathy without a second thought to obtain immense relief effectively and safely without any side-effects.