Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a health condition in which the female patients of reproductive age group develop numerous small cysts in their ovaries. These cysts form when the typical changes that occur during the menstrual cycle are disrupted. As a result, the ovary enlarges and secretes massive amounts of estrogenic and androgen hormones. Infertility occurs due to a lack of ovulation. PCOS is a condition in which the patient’s monthly menstrual cycle is irregular and she has an excess of androgens, which are male hormones.
One of the main reasons why women face problems during pregnancy is PCOS. It doesn’t mean that woman can’t get pregnant if she is suffering from PCOS. It just might be a bit difficult and you may need extra aid. There is a lot you can do at home and by seeking medical treatment such as homeopathy to manage PCOS symptoms and increase your chances of getting pregnant with PCOS and having a healthy pregnancy.
Getting pregnant with PCOS necessitates some of the same precautions that women without PCOS should take to ensure a safe pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor about your weight and body mass index (BMI). Your BMI indicates if you have healthy body weight and how much of your body is made up of fat. If you are overweight, consult your doctor to determine how much weight you need to drop before becoming pregnant.
- Eat healthy food by following a nutritious diet, and practice an exercise regimen. Start following a healthy diet routine and try to remain active more.
- To keep track of when you get your period, use an ovulation calendar or an app. This allows you to make a more accurate prediction of which days of the month you are more likely to become pregnant.
- Examine your blood sugar levels. Consult your doctor to ensure that your blood sugar levels are adjusted. Your blood sugar levels are crucial in getting pregnant, having a successful pregnancy, and the good health of your baby in the future.
Chances of getting pregnant with PCOS
If you have PCOS and are trying to conceive, you may simply require pharmaceutical treatment. Your doctor may prescribe medications for PCOS, and the treatment may help improve your health and increase your chances to conceive. If medications do not help you become pregnant, your doctor may advise you to undergo IVF treatments. With IVF therapy, most women with PCOS have a 20% to 40% chance of becoming pregnant. Women over the age of 35 and those who are overweight have a lower chance of becoming pregnant.
PCOS infertility treatment focuses on getting the woman to ovulate. In women with polycystic ovaries, there are various options for attempting ovulation induction.
PCOD Treatment in Homeopathy
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can be treated effectively with homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is quite safe and has no negative side effects. Homeopathic medicine is necessary to extract the ailment from its roots and it differs depending on the case. While prescribing Homeopathic medication, both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are extensively investigated. The complete healing of PCOS is a time-consuming process that cannot be expected to be completed in a matter of days. It necessitates close monitoring of the patient’s symptoms and frequent clinical follow-ups.
The following are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines for PCOS:
- Sepia: This homeopathic medicine is effective for symptoms of acute discomfort in the lower back and abdomen and irregular menstrual periods.
- Apis Mellifica: This homeopathic preparation is excellent in alleviating the symptoms of PCOS, which include significant pain in the ovarian regions as well as discomfort in the stomach and uterine areas.
- Pulsatilla: This drug is particularly successful in treating PCOS symptoms such as late and limited menstrual periods, quick mood swings, irritability, and a decreased thirst sense.
- Sulfur: This homeopathic preparation is highly helpful if you have severe itchy and painful acne and other skin-related PCOS symptoms.
These are just a handful of the most widely used Homeopathic remedies, and they are just presented to raise awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic treatment for PCOS. You can consult a homeopath if you want to talk about a specific problem. Prognosis is crucial in finding a strategy for PCOD issues. Your gynecologist will start with a bodily exam and take a history of your signs and symptoms. The physician may additionally then endorse tests such as –
- Blood exams (to check for the hormonal degrees, blood sugar, insulin, and LDL cholesterol)
- Pelvic ultrasound (to look for cysts inside the ovaries and measure the liner of the uterus)
If you don’t get treated for PCOS, you’re more likely to have other health problems, such as:
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Excessive cholesterol
Nobody knows why some women develop PCOS. Nothing you did — or did not do — contributed to your illness. However, receiving an early diagnosis and treatment and making other lifestyle adjustments, may help you get pregnant and avoid PCOS-related health concerns.
PCOS in women is a lot more common of late. Remember, if your period isn’t coming on time or you’ve been diagnosed with PCOS, you should work closely with your doctor to manage the condition. You will most likely need to maintain a healthy weight, manage your blood sugar levels, and treat other PCOS symptoms with healthy lifestyle changes and medications. But no matter what treatment you try, don’t give up hope. You can always opt for homeopathy to treat PCOS effectively and safely without any side effects to increase your chances of getting pregnant. So, if you happen to suffer from PCOS symptoms at any time, count on homeopathy to receive the best natural treatment without a second thought.