Loss of hair is a common problem with several women worldwide. It affects your appearance and beauty adversely. It is normal to shed a certain amount of hair, but excessive hair fall of more than 100 strands of hair per day can be alarming and cause usual distress and worry. Various causes are responsible for the hair loss, and, also, dealing with the hair fall can be difficult if the root cause is not known. So, let’s have a look at various causes of hair loss in women.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Stress is a major causative factor of hair loss. Stress is faced by everyone, but it is important how it is dealt with. Find the reason for your stress and work on it. Try to beat the stress by following relaxation techniques, such as yoga and medication.
- Pregnancy: Some women experience excessive hair loss after giving birth, due to the decrease in estrogen levels, which happens to be temporary hair loss. It usually resolves after 1 year.
- A rapid weight loss: Any kind of rapid loss leads to hair loss, as it causes the nutrition level to go down and the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body. When nutrition levels go down, there is low energy and decrease in muscle mass and bone weight which can cause hair loss. The decrease in proteins can affect hair loss significantly.
- Surgery: Undergoing any kind of surgery due to debilitating condition or pain or side-effects of injectables can cause hair loss. During the phase of recovery of surgery, there are times when you may experience a lot of hair fall probably in bunches, as the body is trying to absorb nutrition and nutrients levels.
- Thyroid illness: The body goes into the phase of hormonal imbalance when you are suffering from an underactive thyroid, and it’s difficult for the body to maintain TSH. This leads to the problem of hypothyroidism. In such circumstances, excessive hair loss due to slowed metabolism and weight gain is also noticed.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disorder): A hormonal imbalance, which leads to the formation of cyst in ovaries in females and they have irregular menses, can cause hair fall due to hormonal changes.
- Low iron levels: When your hemoglobin levels drop or there is low serum ferritin or iron levels, it can lead to excessive hair loss. Good amounts of iron levels can control hair loss.
- Certain medications: Certain medications, such as blood thinners, anti-depressant, beta-blockers, and cholesterol-lowering drugs, can cause hair loss. If a person thinks hair loss is due to the medication that they are taking, they should consider seeing a doctor.
- Nutritional deficiency: Nutritional deficiencies can cause hair to fall out. A person should go for the tests of vitamin B12 and vitamin D3 to check for various nutritional deficiencies.
- Birth control pills: People may experience hair loss while using birth control pills. Some might also experience severe hair loss for several weeks or months after they stop using them.
- Internal illness: Any kind of internal illness like fever or an internal infection for which antibiotics are required like lung infection or throat infection can lead to hair loss.
- Dandruff: Dandruff which is also known as seborrheic dermatitis that leads to a lot of flaking and excessive itching, thereby leading to hair to fall out while combing and washing.
How Homeopathy Helps Hair Loss in Females
Hair loss may result due to one or many reasons in females, and it needs to be controlled by knowing the factors or treatment for the same. You should know the internal illness, because of which the hairs are falling out when you need the treatment for hair loss. Thinning of hair may occur due to various causes in females, or low density of hair may lead to a reduced volume which needs to be rectified from the root cause.
Homeopathy is quite effective in treating the hair loss, as it helps in the proper absorption of the nutritional elements from the food and balances out the normal condition of the body. The main action of homeopathy is the target approach where it aims at correcting PCOS and thyroid disorder, thereby treating the hormonal imbalance. The conventional line of treatment may cause side-effects that may lead to thin and weak hair strands or hair fall in bunches. Homeopathy thus helps in correcting the cause rather than causing dependency on the drugs.
Homeopathy does not work against the body but works with it. Understanding and emphasizing a natural mode of treatment is the main solution for hair loss through homeopathy.
So, if you happen to suffer from hair loss any time, opt for homeopathic treatment for hair loss without a second thought. Flaunt healthy and shiny hair with homeopathy.