Anxiety is a common feeling. It’s your brain’s method of dealing with stress and alerting you to danger. Anxiety is something that everyone goes through periodically. You may be anxious when presented with a problem at the job, before taking tests, or even before making a critical decision, for example.
Anxiety is normal on occasion. Anxiety disorders, on the other hand, are quite different from other mental illnesses. They’re a group of mental ailments that cause overwhelming anxiety and fear. Extreme anxiety may you to skip attending your job, class, family events, and other social occasions where your symptoms could be amplified. Many people with anxiety disorders can learn to control their emotions with the right treatment.
Anxiety Disorders Types:
Anxiety disorders are classified as follows:
- An anxiety disorder that affects the whole body. For no apparent cause, you suffer excessive, illogical concern, and tension.
- Panic disorder: It is known to be a type of anxiety disorder. As a result of a sudden, overpowering terror, you get a panic attack. During a panic attack, you may break out in sweat, experience chest pain, and have a rapid heartbeat (palpitations). At times, you may feel as though you’re choking or suffering from a heart attack.
- Anxiety about social situations: This is also known as social phobia, and it happens when you have a lot of worry and self-consciousness in everyday social situations. You’re constantly concerned about people judging, shaming, or mocking you.
- Specific Phobias: You are terrified of a specific object or situation, such as altitudes or flying. If your fear becomes excessive, it may cause you to ignore normal situations.
- Aversion to certain Scenarios: You have a significant aversion to being in a scenario where fleeing or finding aid in the event of an emergency appears impossible. When you’re on an airline, taking public transportation, or standing in line with a crowd, for example, you can panic or feel worried.
- Anxiety about being separated: Children are not the first ones that are afraid or apprehensive when a loved one leaves. Separation anxiety disorder can affect anyone. If you do, you’ll be nervous or afraid when someone you care about leaves your sight. You may be worried that your loved one will suffer from a terrible fate at any moment.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders:
Here’s a list of symptoms of anxiety disorders.
- Panic, fear, and apprehension
- Panic, gloom, or dangerous feelings
- Problems with sleep
- Being unable to maintain calm and stillness
- Breathing problems
- Palpitations in the heart
- Mouth is parched
- Muscle tenseness
- You can’t seem to get yourself to avoid thinking about a situation (rumination)
- The inability to focus
- Avoiding dreaded objects or places with zeal or obsessiveness
Anxiety symptoms in men include persistent emotions of worry, fear, or impending doom that interfere with your ability to work, maintain relationships, or obtain a good night’s sleep.
Anxiety can appear physiologically in a variety of ways:
- Dizzy and vertigo
- Pounding or racing heart
- Heavy sweating
- Muscle tension
- Restlessness or agitation
- Choking sensations or breathlessness
- Panic attacks due to insomnia
Causes of Anxiety Disorders:
- Anxiety disorders can be passed on from generation to generation.
- According to several studies, anxiety disorders are linked to dysfunctional brain circuits that control fear and emotions.
- Stress is caused by the environment. This has to do with tense circumstances you’ve seen or been in.
- Anxiety disorders are commonly triggered by childhood abuse, the loss of a spouse, or being assaulted or witnessing violence.
- Withdrawal or usage of a drug. Anxiety symptoms can be masked or reduced with the use of certain drugs.
- Anxiety disorder typically occurs in conjunction with alcohol and drug abuse.
- Medical problems. Some cardiac, lungs, and thyroid conditions can mimic or intensify the symptoms of depression and anxiety. It’s vital to get a full physical exam to check out any other problems.
Homeopathy for Anxiety
Anxiety and anxiety-related problems can be effectively treated using homeopathic medications. Because the medicines are made entirely of natural ingredients, they are harmless and do not cause side effects.
These anxiety treatments in homeopathy are quite successful at treating various levels of anxiety. The finest aspect of homeopathic medicines is that they function by delving deeper into the psychology of those who are afflicted, resulting in a complete recovery as well as an overall improvement in health. There’s no risk of becoming dependent on drugs because it’s made with natural ingredients. Additionally, homeopathic remedies can aid in the treatment of panic attacks.
Homeopathic Medicines for Anxiety Disorders:
- Aconitum napellus: It is an excellent choice of medicine for treating anxiety with palpitations since it provides relief during an anxiety attack.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: It is a homeopathic treatment for people who suffer from social anxiety and are apprehensive about making a public presence.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is significant when a person is suffering from a lot of worrying about the future.
- Coffea Cruda: It is used when anxiety inhibits a decent night’s rest and causes insomnia.
- Ignatia Amara: The plant Ignatia Amara is used to treat anxiety and depression.
- Lilium Tigrinum: This homeopathic medicine helps treat anxiety resulting due to certain terminal conditions.
- Opium: Opium is the ideal treatment for anxiety brought on by a severe fright or something extremely terrifying.
- Calcarea carb: When people endure stress as a result of their emotions about terrible disasters or mishaps, Calcarea carb can help.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is a medication used to treat anxiety resulting due to anticipation, commonly known as anticipatory anxiety.
Living with an anxiety disorder can be difficult and unpleasant. As a result of persistent strain and concern, you may become exhausted and terrified. If you’ve discussed your symptoms with a doctor, you’ve already taken the first step in letting go of your anxiety.
Homeopathy is the best treatment option if you are suffering from Anxiety. If you are opting for the homeopathic treatment then we suggest you take treatment from a homeopath practitioner who has experience and knowledge in treating the Anxiety. Homeopathy has been used for years for healing anxiety patients and it is a safe option as it doesn’t have any side effects. Homeopathy treatment for anxiety disorders is completely safe and effective.