Smell is one of the five senses that holds great significance in our life. And, nose enables you to sense the smell of anything around you. If you happen to suffer from allergic rhinitis, you may experience a lot of discomforts, particularly to that in your nose. It is a medical problem that needs to be taken care of. Allergic rhinitis responds well to homeopathic treatment.
Itchy Nose & Seasonal Allergies
The nose has a crucial role in our life much more than just sensing smell and enjoying pleasant fragrances or aromas. Smell has its significance when it comes to identifying what to taste. The smell also warns us against the dangers of toxic fumes, smoky fires, and spoiled food.
Allergic rhinitis can blunt the sense of smell, and it can also interfere with the important functions of your nose. When your nasal passages are functioning well, a lot of air passes through them and enables your nose to function well. Your nose has the function of conditioning it before it reaches the connective tissue of the lungs. It also warms the air and supplies it to various organs of the body for the proper functioning of our system. Finally, the nose traps minor articles and purifies the air which reaches the lungs.
If you have allergies, your nose traps the dust, pollen, and other articles to which you are sensitive and the inflammatory process starts in the nose itself. Immune cells or mast cells in the nasal tissue release chemicals, such as leukotrienes and histamine, which cause this allergy. Blood vessels swell causing nasal congestion and mucus develops, thereby leading to a runny nose and symptoms of allergic rhinitis. As a result, some of your nose’s normal functions are compromised.
We treat patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE & 180 more countries. Get an expert opinion on your ailment, click here to ask Dr. Shah’s team directly.
Types of rhinitis:
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Viral allergic rhinitis
- Rhinitis medicamentosa: This kind of allergic rhinitis results due to the irritation of nasal membranes due to the overuse of nasal decongestant sprays, such as phenylephrine and oxymetazoline, that some people use for quick relief from allergic rhinitis.
- Asthma, Eczema, and Sinusitis: Some of the patients may suffer from breathlessness which leads to asthmatic attacks or have itchy skin leading to eczema, which is an allergic disorder, or deviated nasal septum, or nasal polyp.
Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis:
- Itchy nose
- Stuffy nose
- Blockage of the nose
- Nasal congestion
- Anosmia and loss of smell
- Postnasal drip
- Running and watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis
- Avoid the triggers
- Limit outdoor activities if you have a dust allergy. Shower the hair and clothes after you come home from the outdoors.
- Keep the windows and doors closed during the pollen season. Use air conditioners instead of fans which will help you from staying comfortable and safe in the closed surrounding.
- Keep your windows and vents closed when you were surrounded by the chilly weather while driving in the cold air.
Medications for Allergic Rhinitis:
- Antihistamine tablets
- Nasal steroid sprays
- Antihistamine nasal sprays
- Leukotriene nasal blockers
The Itchy Nose:
For many people, allergic rhinitis is a seasonal woe, and, for others, it is a year-round hassle. For some individuals, allergic rhinitis is linked to sinusitis, asthma, and other respiratory illnesses, which cause more health problems. Avoid exposure to triggering factors. If you are unlucky and are prone to many allergies, you need to take care of triggering factors that cause the symptoms. The itchy nose is one of the prominent symptoms of allergic rhinitis that causes discomfort, leads to problems of the nose, and may be linked to other respiratory diseases.
Homeopathy Treats Allergic Rhinitis Effectively:
Homeopathy is the best solution for allergic rhinitis, as it treats this health condition effectively from the root and does not just suppress it superficially. It helps in clearing the airways and reduces the severity, frequency, and duration of the symptoms. Homeopathy gives long-term relief and promotes recovery from allergic rhinitis. In allergic rhinitis, the immunity needs to be taken care of. With proper homeopathic remedies, you can achieve recovery from allergic rhinitis which is the best relief that homeopathy offers. Once it effectively treats the frequency, the remission phase can be achieved through that perfect homeopathic remedy. Thus, homeopathy is the best form of medicine. So, choose the best health care clinic which is thoroughly professional with homeopathic treatment.
So, if you happen to suffer from allergic rhinitis at any time, count on homeopathy without a second thought.